|One of the first things I give a new practice member is the Forgiveness Exercise. |
Forgiveness can clear so much rubbish from your life. Forgiveness does not mean that you are condoning the incident that happened. It means that you are breaking free of the negativity that keeps you bound energetically/spiritually to the person who caused you the harm, even if it was you! You can achieve forgiveness doing this exercise. You can begin healing doing forgiveness.
A grudge holds you in a negative thought and keeps hammering away at you whenever it comes up. So you can be having a great old time and someone brings up something that reminds you of the incident then you have to remember how mad, hurt, upset you were and here it comes all over again. Who needs it!?
Try this: next time something reminds you of the incident you can say to yourself
"That is in the past. I am living in the now. I forgive myself, the others involved and I wish them well. I am thankful for the lessons I've learned because of that and so it is!"
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Monday, November 2, 2009
10. How do you know that's as good as you can feel?
9. You are annoyed by just about everything.
8. You have obvious symptoms that your body is trying to be in healing mode but not quite getting there.
7. You just heard some bad news and felt a little power drain.
6. You started a new exercise routine.
5. If you're a baby you were just born, just held your head up for the first time, just rolled over for the first time, just crawled for the first time, just walked for the first time (all of these milestones create your the curves in your spine !)
4. You are "handling" stress.
3. Thoughts from your past keep popping up.
2. You are ready to make a change in your life to access more of your personal power.
And the #1 reason to get cleared with B.E.S.T. is....
1. You want to experience full blown life force everyday of your life!
Now I say cleared with B.E.S.T. however this also means adjusted and we use many techniques that can get the job done. We want to go through the open doors not keep banging on the closed doors and make the body/mind/spirit try to do something it's not ready for.